Fuel fill is extremely slow. The automated nozzle continues to kick out during filling. I do not believe there is an obstruction but maybe a venting issue. I know there are several vents in this system but not sure if one specifically could cause the filling issues. No problems with how the car runs.
When filling with car with fuel the rate of fill is extremely slow. Vent issue ? on 1999 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- why does the map sensor code still come on after 2 new sensor
- Oil consumption very high, why? Only 65000 miles
- My car is making this really loud noise and I'm not sure where it's coming from
- check engine sold & brake light steady- mechanic stumped.
- why is my car only starting sometimes after replacing battery and starter