Fuel fill is extremely slow. The automated nozzle continues to kick out during filling. I do not believe there is an obstruction but maybe a venting issue. I know there are several vents in this system but not sure if one specifically could cause the filling issues. No problems with how the car runs.
When filling with car with fuel the rate of fill is extremely slow. Vent issue ? on 1999 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- Car won't start! It shut off while driving down the highway!
- my check engine light is on or blinking. dtcp0303 cylinder 3 misfire detected. what (all)could this be?
- The AC occasionally, stops cooling.
- The "rear lights" warning in the dash come on occasionally
- How do I access the cigarette lighter to replace it? I have confirmed it is not a blown fuse.