The problem occurs on every hill. Took Buick to several mechanics and got several different solutions. From computer problems to transmission/tork converter. But know one was really sure.
When exhilarating to clime a hill at 40to 50 mph the engine starts missing. on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 27, 2014
95% of the time it's the plug wires breaking down!! Scanner with misfire data and an ohm meter will find this problem!!!!
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($326 - 738) in Redwood, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Bypro, KY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($279 - 752) in Galesville, WI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Wheeler, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 210) in Whitt, TX