Just started. Mileage 94K.
When driving the horn goes off when turning the steering wheel to the Right. on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in Merrifield, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Martindale, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Tuxedo, NC
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cohutta, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 284) in Louisville, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($341 - 388) in Saluda, NC