I was driving on the exspressway and the my car started to slow down and would only go 40mph. I can still drive, everthing seems okay, it just wouldn't go over 40mph.
When driving my 2005 Chrysler 300c it goes only 40mph. Need to know the cause. on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 24,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in De Graff, OH
- 48,000 Mile Service ($122 - 185) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($126 - 143) in Wingate, IN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($372 - 707) in East Lynn, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($418 - 439) in Chittenango, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Tiff City, MO