Engine light also comes on. Replaced plugs.
When driving, I'm hearing a popping noise. Loses a lil power but drives fine. on 2002 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
2002 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($233 - 566) in Bartelso, IL
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Inkom, ID
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($246 - 374) in Schulenburg, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($351 - 589) in Batesville, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($248 - 291) in South Padre Island, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($97 - 189) in Joyce, LA