When driving has a roaring sound , when I let off gas it stops, on 1999 Ford Explorer
2 answersJuly 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($581 - 779) in Weleetka, OK
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($252 - 431) in Crouse, NC
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Panama, NY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Carthage, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($813 - 1,001) in Alleene, AR
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chandler Heights, AZ