I turned it off and waited a couple of hours and went to get an oil change. The car has been fine since. Should I have it checked out more? Could there be an impending transmission problem that was temporarily fixed by resetting the low oil status?
When driving, car revs to 5000 rpms but won't down shift. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?