I turned it off and waited a couple of hours and went to get an oil change. The car has been fine since. Should I have it checked out more? Could there be an impending transmission problem that was temporarily fixed by resetting the low oil status?
When driving, car revs to 5000 rpms but won't down shift. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally