I turned it off and waited a couple of hours and went to get an oil change. The car has been fine since. Should I have it checked out more? Could there be an impending transmission problem that was temporarily fixed by resetting the low oil status?
When driving, car revs to 5000 rpms but won't down shift. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?
- My car h as been making a slight noise when I am driving, for about a month now
- 13 Malibu losing coolant but can't see where it leaks to. What could this be?