I turned it off and waited a couple of hours and went to get an oil change. The car has been fine since. Should I have it checked out more? Could there be an impending transmission problem that was temporarily fixed by resetting the low oil status?
When driving, car revs to 5000 rpms but won't down shift. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 1,239) in Greenfield, OK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($525 - 1,263) in Burlington Junction, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($420 - 489) in Union, SC
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($209 - 300) in Leroy, TX
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 53) in Sleetmute, AK
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 72) in Ward Cove, AK