Difficult to start, dies when pushing the clutch in especially in low gears, minimal power, sounds strained, horrible burning smell, check engine light on obviously. Just happened all of a sudden.
When driving car, burning smell like rubber or plastic, car dies in low gear? on 2006 Mazda RX-8
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda RX-8 Questions
- My son has an RX8 that suddenly stopped starting. He had subwoofers pro installe
- Codes P2070 & P0410 lots of smoke from exhaust, how can i fix these?
- How can i get my car to start again?!
- Car over heats, thermostat replaced, fluids flushed and still runs hot???
- Car dies at idle after reaching operating temperature
2006 Mazda RX-8 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($321 - 473) in Tontogany, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($279 - 442) in Offutt A F B, NE
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in American Falls, ID
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Central, IN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($795 - 1,066) in De Forest, WI
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($52 - 67) in Dyke, VA