Vehicle has 9200 miles and has been in for this problem 4 times. This has been a problem since purchased new Aug., 2008. Dealer verified concern and has checked alignment which is within GM specifications,checked road force all 4 tires to check for tire pull, installed tires on car for zero tire pull as displayed on tire balancer, adjusted alignment angles, checked tire pressure.
When driving at any speed, vehicle constantly pulls to the right on 2008 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2008 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2008 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($166 - $202) in Nada, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($504 - $1,034) in Hobart, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($205 - $373) in Coosawhatchie, SC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Lisbon, LA
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($126 - $206) in Pine Ridge, SD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Cross Plains, WI