Cranks good, idle good, but when drive lose power, goes into low idle no power, but don't stall.
When drive car lose power but dont cut off. It goes into a loping idle. on 2002 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2002 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Huntersville, NC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($166 - 238) in Mc Graw, NY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - 205) in Cazenovia, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($896 - 1,001) in Bynum, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($286 - 345) in Irwinton, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($161 - 180) in Charlotte, VT