What could cause this noise. It also has started backfiring.
when downshifting there is a rattling noise from motor like something is loose on 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 46) in Umatilla, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,645 - 2,075) in Greenwood, IN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Cochrane, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($418 - 542) in Dameron, MD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($364 - 461) in Van Buren, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($97 - 119) in Norwood, MO