3000 hrs change
what full synthetic weight oil should be used for a 2008 ford fusion 3.0L? on 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kirtland, NM
- 140,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Ortley, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Hart, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lovejoy, GA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($234 - 663) in Starrucca, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($83 - 106) in Garber, IA