does the timming chain need replacement at 60,000 mi ?
when does on 2008 Honda Civic
1 answerFebruary 03, 2012
2 answersSeptember 03, 2009
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
5 answersMarch 13, 2015
2 answersMarch 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- A computer. Told me i had a misfire in 2 and 4 i replaced all plugs fuel filiter
- My lx not getting spark. replaced distributor, main relay and cranksensor. Help?
- check air bag system message stays on. Ive changed the module and its still on
- Temp Gauge Fluctuates, Car runs, then check engine light comes on. What's up?
- Damage under right rear door on body in front of right rear wheel