does the timming chain need replacement at 60,000 mi ?
when does on 2008 Honda Civic
1 answerFebruary 03, 2012
2 answersSeptember 03, 2009
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
5 answersMarch 13, 2015
2 answersMarch 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch