How often do you change the timinig belt?
When do you need to change the timinig belt on a 2005 Honda Accord V6? on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Dry Prong, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Philmont, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Hillister, TX
- 75,000 Mile Service ($184 - 257) in Dryden, VA
- Radiator Replacement ($289 - 588) in Hinkle, KY
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($897 - 1,135) in Eddyville, NE