i am looking to buy a 2007 scion tc automatic with 29,600 miles on it...when is and what is included in the 30,000 scheduled maintenance?
when do the spark plugs get replaced in a 2007 scion tc automatic? on 2007 Scion tC
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Will adding a cold air intake affect my warrenty?
- Can I still get parts for this car? Its been discontinued!
- How do I manage rollback?
- A/c is not blowing cold air. compressor wont come on.
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.