i am looking to buy a 2007 scion tc automatic with 29,600 miles on it...when is and what is included in the 30,000 scheduled maintenance?
when do the spark plugs get replaced in a 2007 scion tc automatic? on 2007 Scion tC
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.
- why does one of my front rotors have so much play like is loose
- My question is does both fan has to work to cool down the engine or just the left(driver) side has to work?and when the AC is on the right(passenger) side works?
- I'm having a problem with my check engine light staying on.is there a recall
- How can I tell if the problem is the heater core or the water pump?