I have read different things (my last car's manual stated 60,000 but I changed it at 90,000). When do I REALLY have to change the timing belt?
when do i have to change the timing belt on 2007 Kia Sportage
1 answerNovember 23, 2010
4 answersFebruary 26, 2014
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerApril 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- esc and amp and 4 wheel lights are on how do I fix ?
- Problems with getting the transmission out of the hold mode.
- What the cost to replace a transmission solenoid valve in a 2005 kia sportage
- Radio. Touchscreen. Don't respond. A battle to set up gps
- Window open from Maine control but do not close . Left side from driver side