sometimes I can stop the tapping noise by turning on the air conditioner and turning temp dial up or down till it stops. Sometimes it will eventually stop on its own. I don't want to do more damage--does anyone know what's going on.
when cranking my car, I hear a tapping noise coming from the dashboard area. on 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
- How do i turn on the fog lights?
- Found (1) cigarette jack are their anymore?
- I recently replace starter,alternator,tuneup with plugs and wires.
- Replaced car battery and it was working then the next day northing no lights not turning over nothing I checked to make sure battery and terminals are good and they are now I don't know what the problem is.
- My vehicle sometimes makes a tapping noise when driving then one day it turned off on me while at a signal light