The add ons are what puts the price of repair out of reach for me. I need head gaskets only. The other stuff is good and all that for those that can afford it.
When changing head gaskets, do I HAVE to buy anything else? Or is it recomended? on 1999 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif