The add ons are what puts the price of repair out of reach for me. I need head gaskets only. The other stuff is good and all that for those that can afford it.
When changing head gaskets, do I HAVE to buy anything else? Or is it recomended? on 1999 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Ford expedition 99_4.6 spark plug wired cylinder # shortest------longest
- Battery good alternator good Sits for a day and is absolutely dead can't jump
- have a 99 ford expedition 4.6 put in new spark plugs an wires now knocking sound
- How I replace front head lamp
- I was driving and my brake light and low pressure light came on.
1999 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($260 - 458) in Preston, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($264 - 309) in Willits, CA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Farmington, ME
- EGR Valve Replacement ($155 - 262) in Cleveland, NC
- Engine Mount Replacement ($575 - 668) in Bixby, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($248 - 315) in Newark, AR