The add ons are what puts the price of repair out of reach for me. I need head gaskets only. The other stuff is good and all that for those that can afford it.
When changing head gaskets, do I HAVE to buy anything else? Or is it recomended? on 1999 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.