it will turn over but sounds like starving for fuel,could not hear pump run until after it cools off.changed pump(got it from scrap yard)everything seemed to work fine .after a couple of weeks it started to act the same but this time i could hear the pump run even when warmed upbut makes wierd noise
when car is cold she starts fine but after it warms up she wont start on 1999 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1999 Buick Regal Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lookout, CA
- Battery Replacement ($155 - 191) in Silver Spring, MD
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($99 - 129) in Boise, ID
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($202 - 296) in Bradford, AR
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($258 - 297) in Charmco, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($215 - 228) in Valley Head, AL