It came on very suddenly. If acceleration is faster it seems to minimize the issue. I am noticing now it does it occasionally right as I start 2 - 5 MPH. It clearly feels like a transmission issue.
When car is accelerating between 20 - 24 MPH it grumbles and grinds. on 1995 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- What does the flashing "check" light mean?
- My engine light came on and my car was running rough. I did a diagnostic
- analog dashboard gauges do not activate until about 30 seconds after car starts
- So i changed my injecters and in results my radio is skipping power like it cuts
- Engine is skipping and have changed coils and spark plugs and fixed all vaccume
1995 BMW 525i Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($489 - 741) in Dover, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($180 - 242) in Honor, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($504 - 1,280) in Devers, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Blue Jay, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($354 - 378) in Joaquin, TX
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,178 - 1,533) in Firebaugh, CA