If you get above 45 it will finally shift. If you keep it at the shift point of 45 mph it will shift in and out of gear. Would it be the turns output sensor? And if it is where is it located? Thanks.
When autotran is shifting at 45mph it will shift in an out of gear. on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni