If you get above 45 it will finally shift. If you keep it at the shift point of 45 mph it will shift in and out of gear. Would it be the turns output sensor? And if it is where is it located? Thanks.
When autotran is shifting at 45mph it will shift in an out of gear. on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blue Rock, OH
- Starter Replacement ($266 - 838) in Lost Nation, IA
- Fuel Filter Change ($109 - 145) in Paulina, LA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Gracey, KY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($219 - 588) in Tad, WV
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,091 - 1,118) in Bethlehem, CT