when will i no when someone answer the question about why is water in my oil and what i got to do to fix it and how much it will cost to fix it
when and how will i no when they answer my question on 1999 Ford F-150
4 answersNovember 16, 2013
1 answerNovember 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($83 - 104) in Scranton, SC
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Red Oak, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($539 - 874) in Hagerman, NM
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,341 - 1,478) in Mulhall, OK
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 114) in Deerton, MI