Whether AC on or off, fan roars when turned on especially on high. Happened suddenly
When AC fan turned on, starts roaring on 1998 Toyota Corolla
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by munkyrench ,
July 16, 2009
It's possible that debris was drawn into the fan and is causing the noise, but it's more likely that the fan motor is failing.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1998 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($333 - 428) in Fallon, NV
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Herreid, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - 215) in Deerbrook, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Germantown, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 186) in Manheim, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($252 - 294) in Smithville, AR