took car in for ck engine light , they changed out cyl #5 and chanced spark plugs, ck engine light went off but still problems, after taking it back 3 times they changed cyl 5 again and it worked great for about 2 weeks, engine locked u, it was out of oil so i guess my question is did all these repairs, was oil drained or oil doesnt have anything to do with it,i keep my oil changed so not sure what happened
when a cylinder is changed out is the oil drained first? on 2003 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change
- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHEN THE ENGINE STARTS AND DIES WHEN ENGAGE TO 1?
- Why is truck up at 3 when in park?
- High Beams working but regular headlights are not working.