took car in for ck engine light , they changed out cyl #5 and chanced spark plugs, ck engine light went off but still problems, after taking it back 3 times they changed cyl 5 again and it worked great for about 2 weeks, engine locked u, it was out of oil so i guess my question is did all these repairs, was oil drained or oil doesnt have anything to do with it,i keep my oil changed so not sure what happened
when a cylinder is changed out is the oil drained first? on 2003 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- What makes the gear shifter stay stuck in park? But it will still start up.
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
2003 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Lavina, MT
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Hardy, KY
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 104) in Texarkana, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($244 - 339) in Southside, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($339 - 359) in Tracy, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Bloomington, ID