took car in for ck engine light , they changed out cyl #5 and chanced spark plugs, ck engine light went off but still problems, after taking it back 3 times they changed cyl 5 again and it worked great for about 2 weeks, engine locked u, it was out of oil so i guess my question is did all these repairs, was oil drained or oil doesnt have anything to do with it,i keep my oil changed so not sure what happened
when a cylinder is changed out is the oil drained first? on 2003 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2003 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($217 - $336) in Lavina, MT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hardy, KY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($779 - $949) in Texarkana, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($423 - $645) in Southside, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($318 - $336) in Tracy, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($308 - $389) in Bloomington, ID