wheels croded, tires slow leak, added fix a flat, caused uneven ride, will rebal on 2003 Lexus RX300
1 answer 1 comment
POSS BUT IF RIMS ARE TO BAD AND STOP LEAK HAS SETTLED TO ONE SIDE IT MAY NOT
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?