my car is making this grinind sound in the wheels it seems........and some poppin from time to time. Also my muffler is puttting.........some. other than that it runs good.
wheels on 1991 Acura Integra
Grinding sounds are bad, have all four disc brakes and brake pads inspected.If the brake pads wear to the point where the brake pad backing material (metal)touches the brake disc damage will ocur to the disc resulting in more costly repairs.
Verified for the Acura Integra67 reports
1 answerOctober 27, 2010
How much Should I pay to get my rear brake pads replaced? they are wearing thin. Also I have a broken wheel stud (front drivers side) that needs replacing. I already took out the broken one but putting in the replacement looks hard.How much should I pay?
2 answersMarch 09, 2015
2 answersApril 08, 2011
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
1991 Acura Integra Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($89 - $138) in Stonewall, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Telferner, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($137 - $180) in Mount Enterprise, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in North Manchester, IN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($119 - $137) in West Palm Beach, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($141 - $180) in Cooper, TX