I own a 2004 Cadillac Deville and at 45 mph i being to experience a vibration in the wheel, i feel it in the steering wheel and in the gas pedal. the problem gets worst as speed increases and i notice that other cars move away or back off away from me. I have changed my tire rods, rotors, my air shocks, and recently within 1 year replaced my tires. I have taken it to the dealership and they continue to tell me that everything is tight, but i still experience the same problem
wheel vibration on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2004 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerApril 10, 2009
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
0 answersMay 29, 2012
1 answerNovember 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
2004 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($333 - $463) in Cocoa, FL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Earleville, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($107 - $244) in Sawyer, MI
- Thermostat Replacement ($123 - $205) in Greensburg, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($163 - $226) in West Palm Beach, FL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($241 - $273) in Beason, IL