I own a 2004 Cadillac Deville and at 45 mph i being to experience a vibration in the wheel, i feel it in the steering wheel and in the gas pedal. the problem gets worst as speed increases and i notice that other cars move away or back off away from me. I have changed my tire rods, rotors, my air shocks, and recently within 1 year replaced my tires. I have taken it to the dealership and they continue to tell me that everything is tight, but i still experience the same problem
wheel vibration on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
0 answersMay 29, 2012
1 answerApril 10, 2009
1 answerNovember 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
- I checked for problem codes and these 4 came up P039,P052,I039,I052 how do I res
- High idle up to 1700 in park.