I own a 2004 Cadillac Deville and at 45 mph i being to experience a vibration in the wheel, i feel it in the steering wheel and in the gas pedal. the problem gets worst as speed increases and i notice that other cars move away or back off away from me. I have changed my tire rods, rotors, my air shocks, and recently within 1 year replaced my tires. I have taken it to the dealership and they continue to tell me that everything is tight, but i still experience the same problem
wheel vibration on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerApril 10, 2009
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
0 answersMay 29, 2012
1 answerNovember 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start