I own a 2004 Cadillac Deville and at 45 mph i being to experience a vibration in the wheel, i feel it in the steering wheel and in the gas pedal. the problem gets worst as speed increases and i notice that other cars move away or back off away from me. I have changed my tire rods, rotors, my air shocks, and recently within 1 year replaced my tires. I have taken it to the dealership and they continue to tell me that everything is tight, but i still experience the same problem
wheel vibration on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
1 more answer
1 answerApril 10, 2009
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
0 answersMay 29, 2012
1 answerNovember 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
2004 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($470 - 719) in Cocoa, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - 725) in Earleville, MD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Sawyer, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 1,201) in Greensburg, IN
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($1,284 - 1,617) in West Palm Beach, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($274 - 627) in Beason, IL