I own a 2004 Cadillac Deville and at 45 mph i being to experience a vibration in the wheel, i feel it in the steering wheel and in the gas pedal. the problem gets worst as speed increases and i notice that other cars move away or back off away from me. I have changed my tire rods, rotors, my air shocks, and recently within 1 year replaced my tires. I have taken it to the dealership and they continue to tell me that everything is tight, but i still experience the same problem
wheel vibration on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerApril 10, 2009
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
0 answersMay 29, 2012
1 answerNovember 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working