I own a 2004 Cadillac Deville and at 45 mph i being to experience a vibration in the wheel, i feel it in the steering wheel and in the gas pedal. the problem gets worst as speed increases and i notice that other cars move away or back off away from me. I have changed my tire rods, rotors, my air shocks, and recently within 1 year replaced my tires. I have taken it to the dealership and they continue to tell me that everything is tight, but i still experience the same problem
wheel vibration on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerApril 10, 2009
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
1 answerMay 29, 2012
1 answerNovember 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?