Read the info on diagnosing bad rear wheel bearings. How do I distinguish between that and the possibility of a bad tire (right rear tire is pretty worn, left rear is in better shape)? The rumbling sound generally gets louder as the MPH increases. I hear the sound when going straight or turning left, but it goes away when turning right.
Wheel bearings or bad tires? on 1992 Acura Integra
Asked by for the 1992 Acura Integra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
October 27, 2010
jack up the car and spin the wheel. if it is a bearing, then you will hear it and feel it.
This week's top 10
1992 Acura Integra Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($126 - $159) in Lizton, IN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($395 - $509) in Bonners Ferry, ID
- Starter Replacement ($305 - $510) in Hi Hat, KY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($482 - $600) in Townsend, WI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in North Hampton, NH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Weatherby, MO