drivers side wheel bearing needs replaced. how to do it?
wheel bearings on 1997 Ford Expedition
3 answersJune 23, 2010
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
0 answersJune 07, 2010
1 answerFebruary 21, 2013
1 answerJuly 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.