drivers side wheel bearing needs replaced. how to do it?
wheel bearings on 1997 Ford Expedition
3 answersJune 23, 2010
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
0 answersJune 07, 2010
1 answerFebruary 21, 2013
1 answerJuly 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Control panel is out for a/c system no power to it fuses are OK what's wrong?
- Security light stays on won't get no gas and wont crank
- Not getting fire to the fuel pump not getting fire to the crank system.
- Hey all, i am completely stumped on a 2000 ford with a 5.4 ltr auto 4wd truck.
- What do y'all think my problem is?