drivers side wheel bearing needs replaced. how to do it?
wheel bearings on 1997 Ford Expedition
3 answersJune 23, 2010
1 answerFebruary 21, 2013
0 answersJune 07, 2010
1 answerJuly 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- WHAT WOULD STOP IT FROM STARTING, ONCE YOU KNOW THE FUEL PUMP IS WORKING
- UNDER THE HOOD ON THE DRIVERS SIDE.
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold