drivers side wheel bearing needs replaced. how to do it?
wheel bearings on 1997 Ford Expedition
3 answersJune 23, 2010
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2016
1 answerJuly 07, 2015
1 answerFebruary 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
1997 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($260 - 458) in Charlton City, MA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($117 - 146) in Beason, IL
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($98 - 118) in Berlin, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($299 - 390) in Nelsonville, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($129 - 252) in Taylorville, IL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($460 - 1,067) in Nunnelly, TN