What are the sytoms of wheel bearing problems and how soon do they need repairing?
wheel bearing replacment on 1998 Acura CL
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 17, 2010
if they are making noise, it is time to replace them. it will produce a rolling noise from the front wheels.
1 answerAugust 24, 2016
2 answersMarch 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura CL Questions
- Car stalls while accelerating and then restarts right away.
- Check engine light, transmission not working, d5 light flashes and vsa light kit
- It overheats and is losing water and the rpm is a little high
- Good brand, new after market cv axle?
- What causes omething to rub against the shield by the brake assembly?