I have a low grinding noise coming from the front end. I think it is a wheel bearing, i was told over the phone by mech. that the hub assembly must be changed and it would cost 350 with labor. Does that sound accurate. Can you change just the wheel bearing. Thank you Sam
Wheel bearing or hub assembly on 2004 Lincoln LS
Asked by for the 2004 Lincoln LS
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
April 03, 2009
Check out the RepairPrice Estimator: http://repairpal.com/estimator You will see that the price you paid is right in the middle of the estimate range. The wheel bearing is part of the hub assembly and cannot be replaced separately.
2 answersMarch 04, 2011
1 answerMarch 09, 2011
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Why do I have water on the right rear floor area.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
2004 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($223 - $278) in Racine, MN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($864 - $1,206) in Clinton, OK
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Porthill, ID
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($95 - $102) in Rose Hill, KS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($636 - $765) in Reubens, ID