Just bought a 300TE and it is a great car but I have replaced the motor mounts, radio, antenna and headlight doors. Had to tow the vehicle 200 miles after a wheel bearing broke. Would it be a good idea to replace both of them while the car is on the lift? It is the rear passenger side that went out. By replacing both, perhaps I will not experience another bearing breakdown away from home.
Wheel bearing on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300TE
Have you ever heard the saying? If it ain't broke, don't fix it?
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300TE Questions
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300TE Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($422 - 2,176) in Cuba City, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($67 - 109) in Saline, MI
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($307 - 397) in Dugway, UT
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Deer Creek, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($1,103 - 1,179) in Toronto, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($81 - 94) in Lake Monroe, FL