Just bought a 300TE and it is a great car but I have replaced the motor mounts, radio, antenna and headlight doors. Had to tow the vehicle 200 miles after a wheel bearing broke. Would it be a good idea to replace both of them while the car is on the lift? It is the rear passenger side that went out. By replacing both, perhaps I will not experience another bearing breakdown away from home.
Wheel bearing on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300TE
Asked by for the 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300TE
Have you ever heard the saying? If it ain't broke, don't fix it?
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300TE Questions
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300TE Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($710 - $1,096) in Cuba City, WI
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Saline, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($901 - $1,091) in Dugway, UT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($186 - $330) in Deer Creek, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($537 - $586) in Toronto, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($371 - $451) in Lake Monroe, FL