I was told i need a wheel bearing from a freind at work. i told him my tire makes a hummin nois when i go 10mph or more. When i make a slite left it goes away, but when i make a slite right i can still here it. Please help me its a family vechicle. Thank you.... P.Zamora
wheel bearing on 2004 GMC Envoy
1 answerApril 16, 2011
Verified for the GMC Envoy32 reports
1 answerApril 16, 2010
0 answersNovember 30, 2011
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all