Just had an alignment on our car with 28750 miles. Company advised all models are designed with right camber to -1.52- it will not align properly but they advise all Hyundai 2009 Models are designed like this. Is this correct and if so, why?
wheel alignment on 2009 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersOctober 13, 2013
3 answersApril 02, 2013
1 answerApril 29, 2014
2 answersFebruary 10, 2011
0 answersFebruary 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by