Just had an alignment on our car with 28750 miles. Company advised all models are designed with right camber to -1.52- it will not align properly but they advise all Hyundai 2009 Models are designed like this. Is this correct and if so, why?
wheel alignment on 2009 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersOctober 13, 2013
3 answersApril 02, 2013
1 answerApril 29, 2014
2 answersFebruary 10, 2011
0 answersFebruary 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2009 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($359 - 542) in Scottdale, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Salt Lake City, UT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Roff, OK
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($90 - 132) in Mount Eden, KY
- Horn Replacement ($104 - 157) in Cowgill, MO
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 29) in Stinnett, TX