Just had an alignment on our car with 28750 miles. Company advised all models are designed with right camber to -1.52- it will not align properly but they advise all Hyundai 2009 Models are designed like this. Is this correct and if so, why?
wheel alignment on 2009 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersOctober 13, 2013
3 answersApril 02, 2013
1 answerApril 29, 2014
2 answersFebruary 10, 2011
0 answersFebruary 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- The check eng. light to not come on when the ing.switch is in the run position
- My elantra it will turn over but it won't start and the check engine don't come
- Where is the steering wheel lock located?
- Is there a recall for problems with the steering on the 2001 Hyundai Elantra GLS
- air conditioner makes noise when on what could this be?