A month after buying the engine started missing and two check engine lights came on. One is the power down light (?), which I'm told is rare. Dealer couldn't look at it except when it was doing it. Finally got it in and they replaced the power control module. Two days ago. Did it again today. Anyone? Any ideas? The dealer doesn't seem to know.
What's wrong with this car? on 2007 Saturn Vue
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Is the ignition malfunction be linked to a failed emission result
- I lost the recall notice for the ignition switch.
- How do I find the meaning of a result in NYVIP2 Vehicle Inspection Report
- Why is steering is stiff and makes whining noise?
- Won't start clicking sound light windows radio comes on has gas battery good