A month after buying the engine started missing and two check engine lights came on. One is the power down light (?), which I'm told is rare. Dealer couldn't look at it except when it was doing it. Finally got it in and they replaced the power control module. Two days ago. Did it again today. Anyone? Any ideas? The dealer doesn't seem to know.
What's wrong with this car? on 2007 Saturn Vue
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- It acts like it doesn't want to go when you give it gas sometimes, why?
- My transmission will only drive Reverse. Not forward. How much does it cost?
- What would it cost to get the air compressor replaced. I was told $1400. TY!!
- Making a loud rattling noise, shakes when driving over 40mph and grinding
- 06 Saturn vue v6 Check engine light is on. Codes 300, 303, -306, and 455