A month after buying the engine started missing and two check engine lights came on. One is the power down light (?), which I'm told is rare. Dealer couldn't look at it except when it was doing it. Finally got it in and they replaced the power control module. Two days ago. Did it again today. Anyone? Any ideas? The dealer doesn't seem to know.
What's wrong with this car? on 2007 Saturn Vue
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
- my heater/ac fan not coming on.
- My 2008 4 cylinder Saturn vue won't turn over only click when u turn key.
- My car will start and in about 3 seconds it quits it just won't stay running