A month after buying the engine started missing and two check engine lights came on. One is the power down light (?), which I'm told is rare. Dealer couldn't look at it except when it was doing it. Finally got it in and they replaced the power control module. Two days ago. Did it again today. Anyone? Any ideas? The dealer doesn't seem to know.
What's wrong with this car? on 2007 Saturn Vue
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why has the Odometer stopped registering?
- Why is the ABS engaging when it shouldn't Dangerous prevents safe steering.
- Is timing belt slippage a known problem on this vehicle - approx. 80,000 miles
- Is the ignition malfunction be linked to a failed emission result
- I lost the recall notice for the ignition switch.