The van stalls intermittently at low speeds and stops - such as in parking lots, at stop signs, turning corners, etc. Runs great otherwise. No codes. Have had throttle body, idle air valve, and fuel injection system cleaned (twice), new fuel filter, air filter, oil change, anything we could think of... Have taken it to 3 or 4 places, nobody knows...except the Tire Store, who says it must be the huge crack in my exhaust crossover pipe - $800 to fix - however, the other 3 places I took it could find no such crack... They also told me the spark plugs and wires were not the "right" ones but I don't believe them now. Could it be bad spark plugs/wires?
What's wrong with my van? on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
1 more answer
0 answersJune 24, 2015
0 answersMarch 21, 2015
2 answersFebruary 04, 2010
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(129)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($214 - 346) in Kulpsville, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($167 - 269) in Powell, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($320 - 451) in Penitas, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($184 - 218) in Thomson, GA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Hayden, CO
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($335 - 500) in Wilmington, VT