The van stalls intermittently at low speeds and stops - such as in parking lots, at stop signs, turning corners, etc. Runs great otherwise. No codes. Have had throttle body, idle air valve, and fuel injection system cleaned (twice), new fuel filter, air filter, oil change, anything we could think of... Have taken it to 3 or 4 places, nobody knows...except the Tire Store, who says it must be the huge crack in my exhaust crossover pipe - $800 to fix - however, the other 3 places I took it could find no such crack... They also told me the spark plugs and wires were not the "right" ones but I don't believe them now. Could it be bad spark plugs/wires?
What's wrong with my van? on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
0 answersJune 24, 2015
0 answersMarch 21, 2015
2 answersFebruary 04, 2010
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(24)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(128)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Kulpsville, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Powell, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($253 - 516) in Penitas, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 152) in Thomson, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($153 - 183) in Hayden, CO
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($897 - 1,028) in Wilmington, VT