Have a 95 doge 4x4 automatic with a 5.9 truck jerks and shutters going into drive or reverse.sometimes when i come to a stop it feels like i got rear ended and sometimes it kills my truck,but starts right back up.yesterday when i put it into any gear it would jerk hard and kill my truck so i finslly got it to go.i replaced the tpi and the trans filter.checked all connections and it made no difference please help!
Whats wrong with my transmission? on 1995 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 1995 Dodge Ram 1500
4 answersNovember 04, 2012
1 answerApril 25, 2010
8 answersFebruary 22, 2011
3 answersJanuary 03, 2010
1 answerApril 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
1995 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - $209) in Patricksburg, IN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($179 - $243) in Wolsey, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - $215) in Minnie, KY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($700 - $979) in Wheeler, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($353 - $370) in Little York, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($149 - $235) in Surveyor, WV