It starts up and the engine is fine. If it sits for about a hour it will run fine for about 20 minutes and then it will begin to shake and lock up again.
What's wrong with my Suzuki when the front end locks up and i can't move my car? on 1998 Suzuki Sidekick
are talking the motor dies or trans won't let car move?
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1998 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($210 - 311) in Odenton, MD
- 135,000 Mile Service ($176 - 250) in Allison, IA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Cerro Gordo, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($241 - 360) in Triplett, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($322 - 380) in White Stone, SC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hinckley, ME