My door will not close. I have to keep opening it and when It starts to close I have to guide it and lean on it to get it to close all the way and sometimes that is not working. When I push the button or pull the handle for it to close automatically it starts to close and when it's all most closed it beeps and reopens.
What's wrong with my sliding door? on 2003 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
2003 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - 212) in Walstonburg, NC
- Alternator Replacement ($363 - 601) in Clinton, NJ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($987 - 1,627) in Dimmitt, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($342 - 458) in Haviland, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($359 - 475) in Brussels, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($665 - 701) in Bland, MO