i changed fuse #64, but it still doesn't work. the rear defrost works, and nothing else.
whats wrong with my heater and a/c? on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cedar, MI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($208 - 264) in Saint Michael, ND
- 60,000 Mile Service ($174 - 260) in West Finley, PA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($35 - 45) in Peru, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($217 - 274) in Richland, MS