I was down shifting and i heard a popping noise from the lower dash near the clutch, as i heard this my clutch pedal shot strait to the floor. I was not in gear and was luckily in a parking lot. I got out to examine what was going on and noticed that my clutch pedal is now free moving as if not attached to anything, I cannot start or shift the car. Does anyone know what happened? Or how I might fix this?
What's wrong with my clutch? on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
- Why is there a rattle underneath the car when i first take off an give it gas ?
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one