I was down shifting and i heard a popping noise from the lower dash near the clutch, as i heard this my clutch pedal shot strait to the floor. I was not in gear and was luckily in a parking lot. I got out to examine what was going on and noticed that my clutch pedal is now free moving as if not attached to anything, I cannot start or shift the car. Does anyone know what happened? Or how I might fix this?
What's wrong with my clutch? on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($470 - 545) in Dorothy, NJ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Farge, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Juliaetta, ID
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Rumson, NJ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($142 - 274) in Plymouth, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 490) in Haralson, GA