I was down shifting and i heard a popping noise from the lower dash near the clutch, as i heard this my clutch pedal shot strait to the floor. I was not in gear and was luckily in a parking lot. I got out to examine what was going on and noticed that my clutch pedal is now free moving as if not attached to anything, I cannot start or shift the car. Does anyone know what happened? Or how I might fix this?
What's wrong with my clutch? on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($164 - 196) in Dorothy, NJ
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($363 - 510) in La Farge, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 370) in Juliaetta, ID
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Rumson, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($541 - 563) in Plymouth, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($591 - 1,224) in Haralson, GA