I was down shifting and i heard a popping noise from the lower dash near the clutch, as i heard this my clutch pedal shot strait to the floor. I was not in gear and was luckily in a parking lot. I got out to examine what was going on and noticed that my clutch pedal is now free moving as if not attached to anything, I cannot start or shift the car. Does anyone know what happened? Or how I might fix this?
What's wrong with my clutch? on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces