I just bought a 2004 dodge intrepid and it was working fine the heat was working and I didn't have any problems. But bout 3 weeks later my car didn't have any heat and it was smoking from under the hood. I looked under the hood and I see like some liquid not sure what it is but kinda worried. Please help.
What's wrong with my car? on 2004 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerMay 14, 2010
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
2 answersJuly 13, 2010
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.