I just bought a 2004 dodge intrepid and it was working fine the heat was working and I didn't have any problems. But bout 3 weeks later my car didn't have any heat and it was smoking from under the hood. I looked under the hood and I see like some liquid not sure what it is but kinda worried. Please help.
What's wrong with my car? on 2004 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerMay 14, 2010
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
2 answersJuly 13, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do