My compressor turns on and its 80 degrees outside. It has around 75 pounds in the low side. I haven't ever done a e thing to it. It blows but not cold air. Didn't know if I needed to clean something or what.
What's wrong with my a/c? What can I do to fix it. on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($226 - 313) in East Palatka, FL
- Oil and Filter Change ($41 - 102) in Venango, NE
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 219) in Ladora, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Dry Creek, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($654 - 685) in Jacumba, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,087 - 1,718) in Fennville, MI