My compressor turns on and its 80 degrees outside. It has around 75 pounds in the low side. I haven't ever done a e thing to it. It blows but not cold air. Didn't know if I needed to clean something or what.
What's wrong with my a/c? What can I do to fix it. on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates