My ac light will turn on when i push it but shortly after will start blinking. It never blows cold though always hot. Also my Defrost vents don't work. Could that have something to do with it? Help its so hot!!
What's wrong with my ac? on 1997 Toyota Camry
2 answersMay 31, 2016
2 answersApril 03, 2015
0 answersApril 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Mound City, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Hannacroix, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($410 - 565) in Elton, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($262 - 331) in Hanson, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($468 - 629) in Hagerman, NM
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($276 - 319) in Ashland, NH