When I put my car in 4H, it clunks really loud and makes a really loud whining sound (kind of like when you need to shift a manual). The rpms are high too. It also feels kind of like its strugling too. When I take it out of 4x4, it makes a loud clunk again and then everythings fine. I just put oil in it because I thought that was the problem. Turns out its not. Please help.
What's wrong with my 4x4? on 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.