The car is cutting off
What's wrong when the code says PO 506 Idle Control System RPM Too Low and on 2004 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- should you put lubricant on lug nuts?
- speedometer stopped working and then my car stopped running immediately after
- How long after oil change should oil look black on dipstick?
- where can I find a diagram of the rear window washer hoses?
- Outside temp is -20..Engine sounds rough. Advised to use HEET additive.. Also
2004 Volvo V70 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($366 - 493) in Monticello, MS
- Alternator Replacement ($501 - 698) in Baraboo, WI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Dixons Mills, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($161 - 278) in Melstone, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($646 - 756) in Naval Air Station Jrb, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($234 - 365) in Orangeburg, NY