turbo charge gage goes from -10 to +10 and car keeps acting like its trying to sputter out or flood out or something i cant under stand what to do can some one help i just got the car used i dont have money to put out on car
whats wrong when im on bypass water gage drops from 200 to 100 on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Ordway, CO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Thibodaux, LA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Calhan, CO
- 30,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Superior, NE
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($100 - 113) in Taopi, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($679 - 722) in Belpre, OH