Cold air was still blowing out of the rear vents but has since stopped and just blows warm air out of those and no air out the front. Seemed to notice an occasional single clicking noise coming from what seemed like the back seat before this started.
What's wrong if my AC stopped blowing out the front vents? on 2004 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2004 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- engine makes noise on passenger side when starting cold,after it warms up noise
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($143 - $201) in Hurley, WI
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($88 - $116) in Dawsonville, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - $158) in Sidney, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - $55) in Amo, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($284 - $543) in Cobleskill, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($773 - $828) in Sharon Springs, NY