Cold air was still blowing out of the rear vents but has since stopped and just blows warm air out of those and no air out the front. Seemed to notice an occasional single clicking noise coming from what seemed like the back seat before this started.
What's wrong if my AC stopped blowing out the front vents? on 2004 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2004 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hurley, WI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 67) in Dawsonville, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($373 - 705) in Sidney, KY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Amo, IN
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($89 - 114) in Cobleskill, NY
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($132 - 236) in Sharon Springs, NY