no contact with engine analyzer code reader
whats wrong? on 1998 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerAugust 31, 2015
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
1 answerAugust 28, 2009
1 answerFebruary 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1998 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($761 - 1,117) in Waban, MA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($150 - 267) in Greensburg, IN
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 518) in Windsor, MO
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - 810) in Heafford Junction, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 48) in Orchard, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($153 - 265) in Oakland, MS